Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I received a free sample of the product in exchange for my honest review. I was not compensated in any other way. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
I have never slept with a sleep mask but have always wanted to just to see if it would really make a difference. I’m not overly sensitive to light at night, but we do have a fair amount of items that glow (alarm clock, baby monitor, TV box) and they sometimes get annoying. We also have windows right next to our bed, and at night the moon has a tendency to shine brightly through the sheer curtains. Worse is when the sun comes up early in the summer…on the rare occasions when Ian lets us sleep in, the sun gets me. So when I got the opportunity to try out this sleep mask, I jumped at the chance. Here was (hopefully) the solution to my problems!
Here are the details:
– Contoured design allows for complete eye movement
– Ideal for men, women and children
– Won’t smudge makeup
– Adjustable straps to fit all head sizes & won’t put pressure on your eyes
– Won’t interfere with REM sleep
– Perfect for shift workers or a nap during the day
– Easily fits into your bag
– Lightweight and easily washable
– Oeko-Tex certified
– Includes Free Earplugs & Carry Case
– Backed by a RISK FREE, 90 day ‘Blissful Sleep’ 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
Now on to my opinions.
1. I really like that the mask (and ear plugs) come with a little carry case/pouch. Super convenient and keeps things from getting lost or damaged.
2. The mask is extremely lightweight…to the point that it really doesn’t feel like you are wearing anything.
3. I didn’t try the ear plugs because I just don’t like ear plugs…but they seem fine. They don’t appear to be anything any more special than your normal foam ear plugs that go in your ear and expand a bit to help block sound. But, again, I didn’t try them so I can’t make many judgments here.
4. The mask blocks out ALL light. It’s fantastic! There is absolutely no light the creeps through.
5. The mask stays put, even when side-sleeping. I have a tendency to move a lot at night, and the mask stayed on and in place without any issues.
6. The mask goes around your head with elastic, but it also has velcro in the back so you can really adjust it. It’s a nice little feature that helps ensure a snug and comfortable fit.
If you are looking for a new sleep mask, I recommend you give this one a try. It might just be the solution you’ve been wanting! You can buy it from Amazon here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.