I love it when I get to share awesome new Barefoot Books news and information! We have 2 new releases that I absolutely LOVE- you will definitely want to get your hands on them.
Tend Millie’s backyard chickens from day to night in this rhyming picture book, which is right on trend and packed with STEM-friendly science info. (Ages 5-9)
Why buy it?
– FARM-TO-TABLE: Locavore theme focuses on where food comes from and gives an appreciation for the hard work behind it
– URBAN FARMING: Backyard setting reflects urban farming trend and makes this agricultural experience accessible to most readers
– BIOLOGY: Includes eight pages of educational endnotes about chickens, from breeding to preparing eggs for eating
– RESPONSIBILITY: Depicts both the effort and rewards of caring for animals yourself
You can also buy a Millie’s chicken gift set for $15.99 (retail price $17.98), which includes the paperback edition of Millie’s Chickens and the Chick Finger Puppet:
This gentle, lyrical picture book will inspire parent-child play from playtime to bedtime.
Why buy it?
– PHYSICAL PLAY: This gentle story guides fun physical partner-play between parent and child
– FAMILIAL BONDS: Celebrates the special bond between parent and child
– LYRICAL TEXT: Stimulates language building through vivid vocabulary and imagery
“Millie’s Chickens” is such a hit that I’m giving away ONE copy! Enter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway