It’s hard to believe it, but Hazel is officially two months old today! She had her checkup and did great- she’s growing so well… 80th percentile for height and weight. Good job, little one!
Things we’ve discovered about Hazel this month:
– She smiles ALL the time, especially in response to me or Jon smiling at her and saying hi.
– She loves to wiggle and squirm on her play mat.
– She’s gotten good at holding her head up- she is REALLY strong!
– She coos a lot, and you can sort of have conversations with her.
– She has decided she likes to be swaddled, and now she settles to bed every night with the swaddle.
– She likes to sleep! Most nights she sleeps from 8pm until 5am!
– We are all still completely smitten with her.