Hazel is three months old today! She has her checkup on Monday, but I feel confident she’ll ace it! She’s eating well, doing great at daycare, and sleeps like a champ. I think we’ll see some serious growing when they bust out those growth curves!
Things we’ve discovered about Hazel this month:
– She is still super smiley and is happy 90% of the time.
– She really hates a wet and/or poopy diaper.
– She gets HANGRY (sorry, honey- you get that from me!).
– She is an amazing sleeper. She has been sleeping through the night for the past month. She goes to bed between 7 and 8, and she doesn’t wake up until after 8am on the weekends (weekdays, I wake her up at 6:10am and feed her so we can get ready for work and daycare). It’s utterly amazing.
– She loves to sit and stand (obviously with support).
– She coos a lot!
– When she gets cranky (which is rare), she quiets down when Ian sits next to her and starts singing her a song (so adorable to watch!).