Longer ago than I care to admit, I publicly declared that I was going to buckle down and get myself back in shape and get healthier.
Yeah….that hasn’t happened yet.
I have no good reason for this. Sure, I have a lot of excuses, but none that are really worth anything. That ends today!
Today I’m starting fresh. I am committing to the following goals:
1. WATER: I WILL drink at least 64oz of water daily, infused with Essential Oils to keep it interesting and my intake up.
2. EXERCISE: I WILL participate in AND complete the new Bikini Body Mommy 6 week challenge.
3. DIET: I WILL make sure to get at least 5 servings of fruit and vegetables each day. I WILL limit my snacks and unhealthy foods.
4. BALANCE: I WILL schedule and prioritize my time better so I have a balance between family, work, exercise, hobbies. Without balance, life can get overwhelming.
5. SPIRIT: I WILL make time to reconnect to church. I often let life get in the way and this area loses its priority status. That needs to stop- I feel more relaxed and together when I make time for my spiritual health.
So there you have it- my goals. I’ll be posting an update each week for the next 6 weeks. By then, hopefully I’ll have developed some healthy habits and will have some progress to show, too!!
Stay tuned and cheer me on! And I want to hear YOUR health goals so I can cheer you on, too!