Hazel turned four months old yesterday! She had her checkup today, and I’m excited to say she’s growing well! She’s still eating well and doing great at daycare. Unfortunately our “sleeping through the night” run has ended, but she’s only waking up once (except for maybe once a week, when she wakes up more than that), and then she’s normally back to bed quickly. We are fortunate that she goes down to sleep with relative ease- it’s not an hour long process like it was with Ian!
Things we’ve discovered about Hazel this month:
– She is really just a super happy baby.
– Except when she’s in the car seat for a long trip. Then she is NOT happy.
– She has officially busted the capacity of a size 1 diaper. Even though it fits her, it cannot contain her messes, especially overnight.
– She found her giggle- and it’s adorable!
– She loves to sit and stand (obviously with support).
– She is a rolling pro. Put her on her back and she’s on her belly in no time flat. Incidentally, she’s also now a belly sleeper.