Hazel turned five months old yesterday! No height and weight stats to report since she doesn’t need to go back to the doctor until she’s 6 months old. She’s sleeping pretty well at night; sometimes she goes all night, and sometimes she wakes once, around 4am. She’s also one of the happiest babies I’ve ever met- especially first thing in the morning. We are so blessed to have her in our lives.
Things we’ve discovered about Hazel this month:
– She still has little to no patience for long car trips, although traveling during her bedtime seems to work out pretty well.
– She can now rotate while on the floor.
– She has also started to scoot- a sort of modified army crawl. She can actually make it across the room, though it takes a lot of time and effort!
– She hates napping at daycare
– When she’s overtired and cranky in the evening (due to the lack of nap), she loves to be held. This pretty much calms her instantly.
– She loves jumping in the bouncer.
– She LOVES her brother.