I love it when I get to share awesome new Barefoot Books news and information! We have 2 new releases that I absolutely LOVE- you will definitely want to get your hands on them.
hardcover, $16.99 / paperback, $8.99
Tend Millie’s backyard chickens from day to night in this rhyming picture book, which is right on trend and packed with STEM-friendly science info. (Ages 5-9)
Why buy it?
– FARM-TO-TABLE: Locavore theme focuses on where food comes from and gives an appreciation for the hard work behind it
– URBAN FARMING: Backyard setting reflects urban farming trend and makes this agricultural experience accessible to most readers
– BIOLOGY: Includes eight pages of educational endnotes about chickens, from breeding to preparing eggs for eating
– RESPONSIBILITY: Depicts both the effort and rewards of caring for animals yourself
You can also buy a Millie’s chicken gift set for $15.99 (retail price $17.98), which includes the paperback edition of Millie’s Chickens and the Chick Finger Puppet:
This gentle, lyrical picture book will inspire parent-child play from playtime to bedtime.
Why buy it?
– PHYSICAL PLAY: This gentle story guides fun physical partner-play between parent and child
– FAMILIAL BONDS: Celebrates the special bond between parent and child
– LYRICAL TEXT: Stimulates language building through vivid vocabulary and imagery
And we’re also in the middle of our spring sale, so don’t delay- head on over to Barefoot now to check out all we have to offer AND save!
“Millie’s Chickens” is such a hit that I’m giving away ONE copy! Enter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway